NIMASA Recruitment Portal 2021/2022|www.nimasa.gov.ng| This post would provide all the information you need on the NIMASA recruitment as a lot of questions have been asked concerning the date for the commencement of NIMASA recruitment 2021
NIMASA stands for Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency and it was created on August 1st, 2007 by the Shipping Policy degree of 11 May 1987. NIMASA was formerly known as National Maritime Authority and it is the federal government agency that is responsible for the regulations related to Nigerian Shipping, maritime labor and coastal waters.
Core Functions Of NIMASA
The following are the core functions of NIMASA:
- Provision of Maritime Training and safety standards.
- Provision of maritime search and rescue services.
- Controlling and preventing maritime pollution.
- Carrying out air and coastal surveillance.
- Performing port and flag state duties
- Providing maritime security.
Requirements For NIMASA Recruitment
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language.
- Must possess valid certificates, documents, and certificates of medical fitness.
Important Points To Note
- Application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the NIMASA recruitment portal.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the specified deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
How Can I Get A Job With NIMASA
Getting a job with NIMASA is very easy to follow the steps below and you would be shortlisted if you meet the requirements.
How Much Is NIMASA Salary
NIMASA like every other government agency pays well and from our research, the average salary is N171,500 per month.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the NIMASA recruitment portal www.nimasa.gov.ng to register and apply once there are new job openings in NIMASA. Presently, NIMASA recruitment is yet to commence, so bookmark this page as we would update it once recruitment commences.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages and you would be updated once there are new job openings.