Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal| www.joinigeriannavy.com|Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment form out? The Nigerian Navy recruitment form for 2021/2022 is yet to be released but in the meantime, interested applicants should prepare ahead by reading the requirements, how to apply, and other important information.
DSSC is the short form for Direct Short Service Course and it is a short service course for graduates in specific areas and they would be made to undergo training for some months before being commissioned.
The Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment is for specific positions and every year, recruitment is done for these positions so before you apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment, ensure that you choose the position you are interested in applying for and once you have done that, proceed to read the requirements and any other relevant information in this article.
The following positions below are available for recruitment:
- Account & Budgets
- Human Resource Management
- Information & Communication Technology
- Legal Service
To be selected for the Nigerian Navy, it is important that you possess certain requirements and also know how to apply so ensure that you finish this post as we have outlined the requirements and also how to apply.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2021
All applicants for the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course recruitment should possess the following:
- Must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of second class upper division for First-degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Must possess the NYSC certificate or a discharge certificate.
- Applicants who are registered with professional bodies should possess their certificate of registration.
- Male applicants are expected to be at least 1.68m tall while female applicants are expected to be 1.62m tall.
- Applicants with credentials from foreign institutions should ensure that they are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Applicants should be between ages 18 to 22 except chaplains/imams and medical consultants who should be between 30 to 40 years of age.
- All applicants would be expected to present their O’level results(WAEC/NECO) and credit in Mathematics and English language is compulsory.
- Personnels that are currently serving must obtain a signed letter of attestation from their respective unit heads.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants should ensure that they possess the requirements listed above before applying.
- Submission of unverifiable or fake documents is prohibited.
Is The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
The Nigerian Navy recruitment 2021/2022 is yet to commence but we would inform you once the recruitment commences.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Go to the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Fill the application form
- Upload your credentials and other required documents.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the Nigerian Navy recruitment is yet to be announced but we would inform you once the recruitment deadline is announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.