Nigerian Navy List Of Successful Candidates 2020/2021|The Nigerian Navy has announced that it’s training dates for the successful candidates of NNTBS batch 29B.
Did you participate in Nigerian Navy recruitment screening that held place from 29th July 2019 to 27th August 2020?We have just been informed that the Naval headquarters has approved the training of the successful candidates and they are to report to The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School, Onne, Portharcourt, Rivers state.Candidates are to report in three groups from 19th September 2020 and they groups are listed below:
From 19th September-20th September
Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi , Enugu, Imo, Kogi, Kwara, Ondo and Rivers.
Read more: NSIA Recruitment 2020/2021
- Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Adamawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- TETFUND Recruitment Form Portal 2020
- Zamfara State Government Recruitment 2020
From 20th September-26th September
Adamwa, Bauchi, Ekiti, FCT, Gombe, Kaduna, Kebbi, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Taraba.
From 26th September-3rd October
Borno, Jigawa, Kano, Kastina, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.
Candidates are to come along with the following:
1. Five(5) pieces of washable nose mask.
2. Personal hand sanitizers.
3. Two(2) navy blue physical training shorts.
4. Two(2) white round neck vests.
5. One pair of white canvas.
6. One pair of brown canvas.
7. Two(2) pairs of black trousers.
8. Two(2) white long sleeve shirts.
9. Two(2) black ties.
10. One pair of black shoe.
11. Three(3) pairs of white long socks.
12. One pair of national dress
13. Original and photocopies of credentials.
Candidates are to observe Covid-19 protocols from the point of departure to the training school and any applicant who fails two(2) days after the indicated date would be rejected.
Please subscribe, share and follow our social media pages so as to be informed/ updated once we publish a new post.