Many questions have been asked and would be asked concerning the Nigerian Breweries recruitment application form and this article would help provide answers to such questions and also provide information that would answer questions that may arise in the future.
Our goal is to help interested persons awaiting the release of the form to know not only when the form would be released but the guidelines to apply. Every section of this article is important and must be thoroughly read to be well prepared.
About Nigerian Breweries
The is one of the biggest brewing industries in the country and it was founded in the year 1946 with its headquarters in Surulele, Lagos State. Their popular brands include
- 33 export
- Turbo King
Available Positions In The Nigerian Breweries
Available positions in the Nigerian Breweries would be published on the career page for applicants to read before applying and the Nigerian Breweries has completed its recruitment process for the following positions outlined below also, if you were not able to apply for this phase of recruitment, then wait for the next phase of recruitment to commence.
General Requirements For Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
Before applying for vacancies in the Nigeria breweries, there are certain requirements that one must possess so interested applicants should possess the following:
- A University degree in a related discipline.
- An Olevel result that meets the minimum number of credits specified on the job description page.
- Basic computing skills would have an added advantage.
- A minimum of five to ten years of experience in a reputable audit firm would be an added advantage.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Application Guidelines
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the Nigerian Breweries career page nbplc.com/career/vacancy.php
- Create an account after reading the job description
- Follow the required steps to apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the application portal https://select.alldayhr.com/ or click here to go to the job description page https://select.alldayhr.com/job/senior-regulatory-affairs-manager-lagos
- After reading the application guidelines, click on Sign Up to create an account on the recruitment portal.
- After creating an account, fill out the application form properly and upload the necessary or required documents.
Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Update
The Nigerian Breweries recruitment application form is unavailable. Once vacant positions are posted on the job page, you would be updated immediately via this article. We urge our readers to visit this article regularly to know when the application form would be released to the general public by the management of the Nigerian Breweries.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.