Nigerian Breweries Recruitment Portal 2020/2021-In this article, I would give you a well detailed guide on Nigerian Breweries recruitment 2020 including how to apply, requirements and any other related information.
The Nigerian Breweries Plc is one of the biggest brewing industry in the country and it was founded in the year 1946 with it’s headquarters in Surulele, Lagos State. The popular brands of the Nigerian breweries are:
4. 33 export
5. Life6. More
10. Turbo King
There are many more brands but we have to limit it to twelve(12) due to the nature of this post.
A lot of questions have ben asked with regards to the Nigerian breweries recruitment 2020 and we decided to publish a post that would answer all the questions below and also guide you on how to apply.
1. Is Nigerian Breweries currently recruiting?
2. How do I apply for Nigerian Breweries recruitment?
3. What are the requirements for Nigerian breweries recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for Nigerian breweries recruitment?
Requirements For Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a bachelor’s degree from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have basic computing skills.
4. Some positions might require you to have years of experience.
Read More: WAEC Recruitment Form Portal 2020| Apply Now
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded at Nigerian breweries recruitment portal.
Is Nigerian Breweries Currently Recruiting?
Presently, the Nigerian breweries recruitment is currently not ongoing so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How To Apply For Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
Interested applicants should visit Nigerian Breweries recruitment portal nbplc.com/career/vacancy.php to apply or bookmark this page as it would be updated once Nigerian Breweries start recruiting.
Please ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.