Nigerian Army (Short Service Combatant Commission)SSC 47 2021/2022 Shortlisted Candidates| Did you apply for the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Course recruitment? Well if you did, then this is to inform you that the list of shortlisted candidates has been released to the general public and in this article, we would guide you on how to check if you were shortlisted or not.
A lot of applicants confuse the RRI(Regular Recruit Intake) recruitment with the DSSC(Direct Short Service Commission) recruitment . The DSSC recruitment and SSC recruitment are quite similar but the Short Service Commission is open to civilians and military personnel who are degree holders and want to join the Nigerian army and successful applicants are commissioned into the rank of Second Lieutenant, while that of the Direct Short Service Commission is commissioned into the rank of a Lieutenant.
How To Check The Nigerian Army SSC Shortlisted Candidates List
Follow the steps below to check the list:
- Visit the Nigerian army recruitment portal recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Under the Short Service Course, click on View Successful List
Important Points To Note
Please take note of the following instructions outlined below:
- Shortlisted candidates are to report officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on
Tuesday 6 April 2021.
- Ensure that you check and confirm that your name is on the list of shortlisted candidates
- Anyone who does not come before
6 pm on Wednesday 7 April 2021will forfeit their positions and be replaced by another candidate on the Reserve List
Congratulations to those who made the list also do not fail to report the specified venue before the specified deadline.
Requirements For The Training
Shortlisted candidates should come along to the training with the following:
- Original credentials and SSC 47 online application print out that bears their
- passport photograph.
- Four copies of 5 x 7 coloured photograph in a suit and in a full standing position
- without a cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests and navy blue shorts (without
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two pairs of pure white canvas trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bedsheets and pillowcases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- Two pairs of national dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving military personnel are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
Comment below and share this post if you found it useful also ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list if you want to get regular job updates in Nigeria