Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal| airforce.mil.ng| The Nigerian Airforce has announced the dates for the commencement of the Basic Military Training Course. This article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other required information.
The Basic Military Training Course(BMTC) is a short period of training for Airmen & Airwomen and this training does not last for more than six(6) months. BMTC is for those who possess SSCE/ND/NABTEB/City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
Before applying for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment, it is important to take note of the requirements because it is only those who possess the requirements that would be eligible to apply.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIAN AIRFORCE BMTC RECRUITMENT 2021
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria by birth.
- Male applicants should be at least 1.66m tall and female applicants should be 1.63m tall.
- Applicants should be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any form of conviction(s).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5) credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two(2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRADESMEN/TRADESWOMEN
- Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains, assistant imams, and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years of age.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organizations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The online registration would commence on 2 March 2021 and end on 30 March 2021
- The recruitment is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal
- The application can only be done once.
- Only those who apply before the deadline would be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates can participate in the screening examinations.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport, or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- Select the recruitment you are applying for(DSSC /Airwomen& Airmen)
- Fill the form
- Upload your credentials and other required documents
- Submit once you are done.
Applicants should print out the following documents: Local Government Indigeneship Form, Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant, Parent/Guardian Consent Form, and Acknowledgment Form.
When Is The Deadline For The Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
The deadline for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment is 30th March 2021 so ensure that you apply before the deadline.
Bookmark this page and also subscribe to our mailing list so that you would be updated once we publish a new post and also follow our social media pages by clicking on the buttons at the top right-hand corner of the page.