Niger State Teachers(NSUBEB) 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal| Do you want to work with the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board(NSUBEB)? NSUBEB recruitment is currently ongoing for teaching and non-teaching staff, and this article would provide the requirements and how to apply for Niger State Universal Basic Education Board(NSUBEB) recruitment.
A lot of our followers have asked us questions concerning the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment and in this article, answers would be provided to questions like:
- How do I apply for the Niger state Universal Basic Education Board recruitment?
- Is NSUBEB recruitment currently ongoing?
- What are the requirements for NSUBEB recruitment?
- Is NSUBEB recruitment form out?
- When is the deadline for NSUBEB recruitment?
NSUBEB recruitment is open to those who possess the requirements so ensure to read the requirements outlined below thoroughly.
Requirements For Niger State Teachers Recruitment
- Applicant should have a BSc/NCE/HND/OND from a recognized tertiary institution and in an education-related discipline.
- Applicant should have a minimum of five(5) credits in WASSC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants are advised to register with TRCN(Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria) in order to become licensed teachers.
- Applicants must have a valid email address
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- Anyone that meets the requirements can apply
- The application would commence on Tuesday 2nd March and end on Tuesday, 30th March 2021
- Applicants must register in their respective local governments of residence
- Applicants must be cleared and certified by the chairmen of their Local Government of Residence.
- Multiple registrations are strictly prohibited
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board(NSUBEB) recruitment portal nigersubeb.ni.gov.ng/wp/register
- Scroll down and fill the form below
- Once you have filled the form, tick the box before the submit button if the information you provided is correct
- Click on Submit
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.