NIFOR Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.nifor.gov.ng| Do you want to work with the Nigerian Institute for Palm Oil Research? This article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other vital information.
NIFOR stands for Nigerian Institute for Palm Oil Research and it was given the names in the year 1964 which is exactly four(4) years after Nigeria got independence. NIFOR is a federal government agency that is in charge of undergoing research on palm oil seeds.
A lot of our followers have asked us questions concerning the NIFOR recruitment and only those who possess certain requirements or know how to apply would be given a job with NIFOR. This post has outlined the requirements and how to apply for NIFOR recruitment.
Requirements For NIFOR Recruitment
Interested applicants should note the following requirements below:
- Applicant should possess a BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicant should have a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English Language.
- Applicants are advised to possess their NYSC discharge or exemption certificates.
- Applicants are also advised to possess all other necessary credentials.
Important Points To Note
Applicants should note the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Application is open to anyone who meets the minimum requirements.
Is NIFOR Currently Recruiting?
NIFRO recruitment is yet to commence but we would inform you via this article or social media pages once the recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the NIFOR recruitment portal www.nifor.gov.ng to apply also note that recruitment is yet to commence so bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment commences.
When Is NIFOR Recruitment Deadline?
The Nigerian Institute for Palm Oil Research recruitment deadline is yet to be announced but we would update this article once the recruitment deadline is announced.Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed once there are new job openings.