NHIS Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022|www.nhis.gov.ng| Do you want to apply for the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment? NHIS recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
NHIS stands for National Health Insurance Scheme and it was established in 1999 and it plays a vital role in improving the health cost of Nigerians at an affordable cost. NHIS helps a lot especially for those who cannot pay big hospital bills and you can read more about them on their website.
A lot of questions have been asked concerning the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment and in this article, answers would be provided to questions like:
- How do I apply for the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment?
- What are the requirements for the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment?
- When is the deadline for the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment?
- When is the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment form going to be released?
The following positions below are available:
Principal Manager, Medical
Senior Manager, Medical
Assistant General Manager, Medical
Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
Assistant Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
Senior Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
Assistant Manager, Nursing
Senior Officer, Nursing
Principal Manager, Pharmacy
Senior Manager, Pharmacy
Requirements For NHIS Recruitment 2021
- Applicant should have a degree preferably a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Applicants should have a means of identification.
- Applicants should have basic computing skills.
- Applicant should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
Important Points To Note
Applicants should note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge
- Ensure that you submit before the deadline which is
3rd December 2020
- Ensure that you check your state code using this link here
How To Apply
Interested applicant should send their application letters attached with a well-detailed CV and photocopies of certificates along with the application state code clearly written below and should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary/CEO,
National Health Insurance Scheme, Corporate Headquarters,
Plot 297, POW Mafemi Crescent, Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District,
PMB 400 Garki Abuja FCT All applications should be sent to email@example.com and all hard copies must be submitted to the NHIS state office of interest.
Click here to view the state offices
Please subscribe to our mailing list and also ensure that you follow our social pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.