NGC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|ngc.nnpcgroup.com| Is NGC recruitment form out? The Nigerian Gas Company recruitment form is yet to be released however this article would provide information on the recruitment so try your best to read this article until the end.
NGC stands for the Nigerian Gas Company and it was established in the year 1988 with the aim of adding value to the oil and gas sector by making it an energy resource of the first choice for the benefit of Nigeria and all stakeholders.
A lot of people who want to work with the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria have asked questions concerning the commencement of NGC recruitment and this article would provide vital information however, it is important to note that only those who possess the requisite requirements can apply for NGC recruitment.
Requirements For NGC Recruitment 2021
- A BSc/B.Eng/OND/NCE or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Do not pay anyone for the NGC Recruitment as it is free of charge.
Important Points To Note
Applicants should note the points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to have scanned copies of their credentials.
- Applicants are advised to apply before the deadline.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants should ensure that they fill in their correct details.
Is The Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Please note that the Nigerian Gas Company(NGC) recruitment is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Nigerian Gas Company(NGC) recruitment portal ngc.nnpcgroup.com to register and apply also ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
When Is NGC Recruitment Deadline?
The deadline for the Nigerian Gas Company recruitment is yet to be announced but we would update this article once it is announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.