Are you among the exited Npower Beneficiaries? If yes, then you are at the right place as this post would provide all the information you need concerning the Npower CBN empowerment programme 2021.
The Npower Nexit portal was created by the Central bank of Nigeria in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs to enable previous Npower beneficiaries to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options.
About The Npower Nexit Portal
The Npower Nexit portal is the portal for exited Npower beneficiaries and the portal is the only way through which the exited Npower beneficiaries can benefit from the CBN empowerment options. It is important to note that the empowerment programme is for batch A and Batch B of the 2016 Npower programme.
How To Apply For Npower Nexit Recruitment
The Npower Nexit portal is currently active so follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Npower Nexit Portal nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Input your email address and password
- Click on sign in to access the portal
- If you don’t have an account, then click on signup here
- Finally, if you have forgotten your password, then click on Forgotten Password and you would be directed to a page where you can recover your password.
Is Npower CBN Portal Active?
Currently, the portal is active and applicants should follow the steps outlined below to login or signup Furthermore, note that the deadline is not yet out. Finally, please note that the application is free of charge
You can check other Npower related topics below:
- Npower Preselection List
- Npower Physical Verification
- Npower Test Portal
- Npower Agro
- Npower Health
- Npower Creative
- Npower Teach
- Npower Tech
- Npower Build
- Npower Tax
To get the latest News on Npower, then ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages.