NERFUND Recruitment Form Portal 2020|www.ner-fund.com.ng|Are you looking for a NERFUND recruitment guide or are you looking for employment opportunities with NERFUND? If yes, then this post would provide you with all the information you need for NERFUND recruitment 2020.
NERFUND stands for the National Economic Reconstruction Fund and it was established in 1989 with the aim of acting as a catalyst towards the simulation of the rapid rise of real production enterprises in the country. The mission of NERFUND is to support the growth of indigenous micro, small, and medium-scale firms through the provision of long-term fundings.
A lot of our followers have asked us questions concerning NERFUND recruitment 2020 and in this post, we would answer questions like:
- How do I apply for NERFUND recruitment 2020?
- What are the requirements for NERFUND recruitment 2020?
- When is the deadline for NERFUND recruitment?
- Is NERFUND recruitment form out?
- When would NERFUND recruitment form be out?
Do you have what it takes to work with NERFUND? If yes, then ensure that you read the requirements and how to apply below.
Requirements For NERFUND Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should have a Bsc/HND/OND/ND/NCE or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicant should have a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including mathematics and English language
- Applicants are advised to possess an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
- Applicants are advised to possess a means of identification.
Important Points To Note
Applicants should note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge
- Applicants are advised to have a well written CV
- Applicants can only apply once
- Applicants should apply before the deadline
It is important to note that NERFUND recruitment 2020 is currently not ongoing so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit NERFUND recruitment portal or career page www.ner-fund.com.ng also ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.