NERC Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022|www.nerc.gov.ng|Is NERC recruitment form out? The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment form is yet to be released however the recruitment portal would soon be activated for recruitment so interested persons should read all the vital information provided in this article.
NERC stands for Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission and it was founded on 31st October 2007.Their role is to promote and ensure that the industry is investor-friendly. They have seven(7) departments that help them accomplish this and they are:
- Consumer Affairs
- Engineering, Performance, and Monitoring
- Finance and Management Services
- Legal Licensing and Compliance
- Market Competition and Rates
- Office of the Chairman
- Planning, Research, and Strategy
A lot of questions related to NERC recruitment have been asked by our followers and this article would provide answers to a lot of questions but before then, applicants should ensure that they possess the requirements outlined in this article before applying also applicants should note that the recruitment is yet to commence.
Requirements For NERC Recruitment
Applicants should possess the following requirements:
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASCE/SSCE/HND including Mathematics and English language.
- Applicants should have basic computing skills.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants can only apply for positions.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
NERC Recruitment is free of charge so disregard any information that says otherwise because it is false.
Is NERC Currently Recruiting?
NERC Is currently not undergoing any form of recruitment, so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply;
- Visit the NERC recruitment portal www.nerc.gov.ng or www.restalrecruit.com
- Read the description for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form
- Upload your credentials and any other required documents
- Submit once you are done
NERC Application Deadline
NERC is not undergoing any form of recruitment, so there is no currently no deadline
Please subscribe to our mailing list and make sure you follow our social media pages so that you would be informed or updated once we publish a new post.