NEMA Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021- In this post, I would give you all the necessary information you need to know about NEMA Recruitment, including how to apply, requirements and other related information.
NEMA stands for National Emergency Management Agency and it was established in the year 1999.It’s mission is to coordinate resources towards effective disaster prevention and preparedness. The office headquarters is in Abuja< and the current Director General is Air Vice Marshal Muhammadu A. Muhammed (rtd).
A lot of questions have been asked with regards to NEMA recruitment 2020 and in this post, all the questions below would be answered as a lot of questions were being asked.
1. Is NEMA recruitment Form Out?
2. How do I Apply for NEMA recruitment?
3. What are the requirements for NEMA recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for NEMA recruitment 2020?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure that you read this post to the end as all your questions would be answered thoroughly.
Read More: Julius Berger Recruitment Form Portal 2020
Requirement For NEMA Recruitment?
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a Bachelor’s degree or a higher one.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have a means of identification.
4. Applicant should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
Interested candidates are advised to have the original copies of their credentials.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. NEMA Recruitment is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to NEMA recruitment portal.
3. Only qualified candidates would he shortlisted.
IS NEMA Currently Recruiting?
Presently, NEMA is not undergoing any form of recruitment do disregard any information that say otherwise.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should visit NEMA recruitment portal nema.gov.ng/ or bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.