NDLEA Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.ndlea.gov.ng| Do you want to work with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency? NDLEA recruitment 2021 is yet to commence but in this article, we would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
NDLEA stands for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency and this is an arm of government whose aim is to cut down the use of illicit drugs, reduce the demand and punish those who are caught with such materials. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA) basically has two functions namely: To prohibit the cultivation of illicit drugs and to stop the trafficking of illegal drugs.
A lot of our followers have asked us multiple questions concerning the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment and in this article, answers would be provided to all the questions being asked by our followers.
www.ndlea.gov.ng is the recruitment portal for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency and it is important to note that recruitment open to only those who are eligible. In order to be eligible for NDLEA recruitment, you must possess certain requirements so take note of the requirements outlined below.
Requirements For NDLEA Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should take note of the following requirements outlined below:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English Language.
- A means of identification.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the NDLEA recruitment portal
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
Is NDLEA Form Out for 2021?
Currently, the NDLEA recruitment form for 2021 is not yet out but the aim of this post is to help you to prepare so that whenever they start recruiting, you would be ready.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the NDLEA recruitment portal www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers
- Read the requirements for the positions you are applying for thoroughly.
- Fill the application form and upload your credentials.
- Submit the form once you are done.
How To Print NDLEA Confirmation Slip
Presently, the confirmation slip is only available for those who applied in 2019 and it can be printed from emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment.
Please share, subscribe, and follow our social media platforms so as to informed or updated once we publish a new post.