Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlisted Candidates Names 2022 For The AFSB 74th Regular Course| This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Defence Academy has published the names of those selected for the NDA Armed Forces Selection Board for the 2022/2023 academic session 74th Regular Course.
Many have asked questions like is the Nigerian Defence Academy shortlist out? The Nigerian Defence Academy shortlist has been released to the general public and the training date has also been announced. Note that the training is for those who were successful in the previous screening exercise that was conducted from June 11, 2022, to July 23, 2022.
How To Check The Nigerian Defence Academy Shortlist
The list of shortlisted candidates has been published on the official Nigerian Defence Academy website. We were able to access the PDF shortlist and you can download it below.
Nigerian Defence Academy 74th Regular Course Screening Dates & Venues
All those who made the shortlist would have to undergo a screening exercise and the screening would take place in batches. Batch A would hold its screening from Saturday 11 June to Friday 1 July 2022 while those in Batch B would hold its screening from Saturday 2 July to Saturday 23 July 2022.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
Nigerian Defence Academy 74th Regular Course Screening Requirements 2022
There are things or requirements that candidates would be expected to possess before coming for the screening interview. Candidates are expected to bring original copies and 2 photocopies of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2022.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone number and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
NDA Training Date & Venue, & Requirements
The Nigerian Defence Academy’s training exercise would hold from August 13, 2022, at NDA Ribadu Campus(old site), Kaduna State. Those who fail to report before August 15, 2022 will forfeit their place. Those coming for the training should come along with the following outlined below:
- Original copies of their credentials which comprise First School Leaving Certificate(FSLC), Primary School Testimonial, School Certificate Results NECO/WAEC, Senior Secondary School Testimonials, Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age and Letter of State of Origin.
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- A pair of national dress.
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- One pair of Football boot
There are other things that you would be expected to bring and you can find these on the shortlist PDF above. Congratulation to those who made the shortlist also, all candidates should ensure that they do their best in the screening interview examination because only those who pass would be allowed to proceed for the next phase of the interview.