NCDMB Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal| www.ncdmb.gov.ng| Do you want to apply for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board recruitment? NCDMB recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide all the vital information needed.
NCDMB stands for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board and it was established in 2010 by the NOGICD(Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development)act and it one of its key functions is to assess and improve Nigerian Content plans developed by operators.
www.ncdmb.gov.ng is the official portal for the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board recruitment and interested applicants are also urged to take note of the requirements outlined below.
Requirements For NCDMB Recruitment 2021
Applicants who wish to apply for NCDMB recruitment are advised to possess the following requirements:
- A degree(BSc/HND/OND/ND) or any other recognized certification and from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Applicant should possess a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English Language.
- Applicants are advised to have a knowledge of NCDMB
- Applicants are advised to possess a means of identification.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should note the following points:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to have scanned copies of their credentials.
- Have a well-written resume.
- Apply on time as only those that apply before the deadline would be considered.
- Make sure you have an email/phone number or any other means through which you can be contacted.
- Applicants can only apply once as multiple registrations are prohibited.
Is NDCMB Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board recruitment is yet to commence but we would inform you once the recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board recruitment portal www.ndcmb.gov.ng to see if there are vacant positions also bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
When Is The NCDMB Recruitment Deadline?
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board recruitment deadline is yet to be announced but we would inform you once the recruitment deadline is announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.