NCC Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022|www.nccc.gov.ng|This article would provide you with all the information needed for the NCC recruitment including the requirements, how to apply, and other necessary information.
NCC stands for Nigerian Communications Commission and it is the independent National Authority for the telecommunications Industry in Nigeria. The role of NCC is to regulate the supply of telecommunications services and facilities. The core values are listed below:
Read More: USAID Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
A lot of our followers have been asking us questions related to the Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment for 2021 and this post would provide answers to questions like:
- Is NCC recruiting?
- What are the requirements for NCC recruitment?
- When is the deadline for NCC recruitment 2021?
- When is the deadline for NCC recruitment?
Do you have what it takes to work with NCC? If yes then make sure you take this guide seriously as it would help you immensely.
Requirements For NCC Recruitment 2021/2022
- Applicant should possess a Bsc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants should possess a means of identification.
- Applicants who know how to use basic computer applications would have an added advantage.
- Applicants should possess their NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants should be between the age range of 18-35 years.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please note the following points below:
- NCC recruitment is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the NCC recruitment portal.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants should apply before the deadline.
IS NCC Recruitment Form Out?
Presently, NCC is not recruiting so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is totally false information
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the NCC recruitment portal www.ncc.gov.ng/the-ncc/careers to apply for vacant positions also, ensure that you bookmark this page because it would be updated once recruitment commences.
Please subscribe and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.