NCAT Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.ncat.gov.ng| The recruitment portal for NCAT has been activated however, interested applicants should note that recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide information such as the requirements, how to apply, and any other necessary information.
NCAT stands for Nigerian College of Aviation Technology and it was previously known as the Nigerian Civil Aviation Training Center and it was set up for three(3) reasons of which is to conduct civil aviation courses for use in flight training or airport operations and management as prescribed from time to time.
NCAT recruitment portal is www.ncat.gov.ng and from our research, there are yet to post any vacancies, but before applying ensure to read the requirements outlined in this article and also ensure that you live within or around where NCAT is located finally, note that anyone can apply for NCAT recruitment, however, preference would be given to the person who possesses the requirements.
Requirements For NCAT Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline and from a reputable organization.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English Language.
- A means of identification.
- Basic knowledge of computers
Important Points To Note
Applicants should please note the following requirements below:
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants should apply before the deadline.
- Application is open to anyone who meets the requirement.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the NCAT recruitment portal www.ncat.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position being applied for thoroughly
- Fill the application form and upload the required credentials
- Submit once you are done
When Is NCAT Recruitment Deadline?
It is important to note that the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology recruitment deadline is yet to be released but we would update this article one it is released.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once there are new job openings.