NBC Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022|Are you looking for how to work with the National Broadcasting Commission? If yes then in this post, I would give you a detailed guide on NBC recruitment including the requirements, how to apply, and other related information that would help you.
NBC stands for the National Broadcasting Commission and it was set up in the year 1992. The role of NBC is to control and regulate the broadcasting industry in Nigeria. They do this by setting rules that govern what is being broadcasted.
A lot of people have been asking questions with regards to NBC recruitment and apart from the requirements, interested applicants should take note of the application procedures because only those who follow the appropriate application steps would be shortlisted.
Requirements For NBC Recruitment
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- A means of identification.
Important Points To Note
Please interested applicants should note the following points below:
- Application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants can only apply once.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
IS NBC Currently Recruiting?
Currently, NBC recruitment is not ongoing so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the NBC recruitment portal www.nbc.gov.ng to apply for vacant positions also ensure that you bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment commences.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages and you would be updated once there are new job openings.