NASRDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021|nasrda.gov.ng| Are you looking for a job in NASRDA or looking for how to apply for vacancies in NASRDA? If yes then you are at the right place because this article would give you a well detailed guide on NASRDA recruitment.
Before reading the requirements and how to apply, read this brief information on NASRDA. NASRDA stands for National Space research and development Agency and this agency was established in 1998 by the former president Olusegun Obasanjo and the aim of establishing this agency was for the development of Space science and technology.
A lot of questions related to NASRDA recruitment have been asked by our followers and we would answer the questions below:
1. Is NASRDA Currently recruiting?
2. What are the requirements for NASRDA recruitment?
3. How do I apply for NASRDA Recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for NASRDA Recruitment?
This post would answer all the questions below so make sure you read to the end.
Read More: NERC Recruitment Form Portal
Requirements For NASRDA Recruitment
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a Bsc or higher degree in related field.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have basic computing skills.
Interested applicants are advised to have original copies of their credentials as it may be required.
Important Points To Note
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to NASRDA portal.
3. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Is NASRDA Recruitment Form Out?
Presently, NASRDA is not recruiting so disregard any information that say otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit NASRDA Recruitment portal and also bookmark this page as it would be updated once NASRDA starts recruiting.
When Is the Deadline For NASRDA Recruitment?
Currently, NASRDA is not recruiting, so there is no deadline.
Applicants should subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.