Nasarawa State University Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal|recruitment.nsuk.edu.ng| Do you want to work with the Nasarawa State University? NSUK 2022 recruitment application form is yet to be released by the management if NSUK but those interested in applying should follow the procedures in this article.
About Nasarawa State University
Nasarawa State University is a state University owned by the Nasarawa state government and it was founded in the year 2001 during the regime of the first elected democratic governor of Nasarawa state. The University has three(3) campuses namely Main Campus, Lafia Campus, Pyanku Campus, and Gudi Campus.
The following positions is NSUK would be outlined on the recruitment portal or career page and we urge interested persons to follow the instructions outlined on the career page to apply for the recruitment.
General Requirements For Academic Positions
Those applying for the academic positions should possess the following requirements:
- A Bsc, Msc, Ph.D, or MBBS in a relevant field or discipline.
- Knowledge of relevant software would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should note the years of experience for each positions outlined below:
- Professor – A minimum of 10 years
- Associate Professor – A minimum of six(6) years
- Senior Lecturer – A minimum of three(3) years teaching experience
- Lecturer II- Three years as an Assistant Lecturer
- Applicants applying for the following positions should have a n acceptable number of publications in a reputable journal:
- Associate Professor
- Senior Lecturer
- Lecturer I
- Lecturer II
- Assistant Lecturer
NON ACADEMIC POSITIONS
The requirements for academic and non-academic positions are different so those interested in applying for non-aacademic positions should ensure that they possess the following:
- Applicants should possess a B.NSc/B.A/B.Sc/B. Tech/B.Eng/HND/ND in relevant field from recognized institutions.
- Applicants with industrial experience would have an added advantage.
Important Points To Note
Please take note of the following points outlined below:
- The application is free of charge.
- The application is done online.
- Only those who have an account can apply.
- Applicants should have a well-written CV
- Applicants should have three(3) referees included in their resume.
How To Apply For NSUK Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit NSUK recruitment portal or career page recruitment.nsuk.edu.ng/job-openings
- Click on the position you are interested in applying for and read the requirements.
- Sign up on the NSUK recruitment portal
- Upload your resume/ CV once you are in your dashboard
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once we publish new articles.