NAPTIN Recruitment 2020/2021|NAPTIN Application Guide 2020/2021| This post would guide you on how to apply for NAPTIN recruitment 2020 and also the requirements and any other related information.
NAPTIN stands for The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria and it was established in 23rd March, 2009 but operation fully commenced in September 2009. The role of NAPTIN is to provide training for power sector personnel’s and also the coordination of training activities in the sector.
A lot of people have been asking a lot of questions with regards to NAPTIN recruitment 2020 and we decided to publish a post with regards to this and we would answer few questions listed below:
1. Is NAPTIN Recruitment 2020 Out?
2. What are the requirements for NAPTIN recruitment?
3. How to Apply for NAPTIN recruitment 2020?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then it is advisable to read this post to the end as we would answer all these questions in this post.
Read More: NAPTIP Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021
- Gombe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Ebonyi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Enugu State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Do you have what it takes to work with the National Power Training Institute? If yes then read the requirements and guidelines below.
Requirement For NAPTIN Recruitment 2020
1. Applicants must possess a degree(Bsc/HND/OND/ND) from a tertiary institution.
2. Applicant must have his/her NYSC/discharge certificate.
3. Applicant must have an O’level result
4. Applicant must have a means of identification.
Important Points To Note
1. Applicant is free of charge.
2. Applicant would scan and upload their documents at NAPTIN recruitment portal.
3. Applicants can only apply once.
Is NAPTIN Currently Recruiting
Presently, NAPTIN is not currently undergoing recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Applicants should visit NAPTIN recruitment portal naptin.gov.ng or bookmark this page because it would be updated once they start recruiting.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.