NALDA Recruitment Form Portal 2020|In this article, I would give you a well detailed guide on NALDA recruitment including the recruitment process, the requirements and how to apply. Are you a graduate looking for how to work with NALDA or looking for employment for a relative in NALDA? If yes then make sure you take this post seriously as it would give you all the information you need to know about NALDA.
NALDA stands for National Agricultural Land Development Authority and the agency was established in the year 1992 but it went to extinction eight(8) years after but was revived by President Muhammadu Buhari. The aim of NALDA is to provide food security for the country(Nigeria).
A lot of questions have been asked regarding NALDA recruitment 2020 and we decided to publish a post that would answer the questions below:
1. Is NALDA currently recruiting?
2. What are the requirements for NALDA recruitment?
3. How do I apply for NALDA recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for NALDA recruitment?
If your question falls in any of the categories above, make sure you read this post to the end as your questions would be answered thoroughly.
Requirements For NALDA Recruitment
1. Applicants should have a degree preferably a Bsc or higher.
2. Applicants should have an O’level result.
3. Applicants should have an NYSC/discharge certificate.
4. Applicants should have a means of identification.
Applicants are advised to keep the original copies of their credentials.
Read More: Shell Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
Important Points To Note
1. Application is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to NALDA recruitment portal.
Is NALDA Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Currently, NALDA recruitment is not ongoing so disregard any information that say otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit NALDA recruitment portal www.nalda.ng or bookmark this tab as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list or follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.