NAIC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal| www.naic.gov.ng| Do you want to work with the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation? This article would provide all the information needed such as the requirements, how to apply, the deadline, and other related information.
NAIC stands for Nigeria Agricultural Insurance Corporation and it is an organization that was established to provide insurance cover to farmers. The Nigeria Agricultural Insurance Scheme was established on the 15th of November, 1987 and the implementation of the scheme was initially vested in the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Company Limited, which was later incorporated in June, 1988 but later turned into a Corporation in 1993 by the enabling Act 37 of 1993.
A lot of questions have been asked by our followers concerning the NAIC recruitment but this article would like all interested applicants to note that only those who possess the requirements would be eligible to apply for the NAIC recruitment so please ensure to read the requirements section thoroughly as we clearly outlined the requirements one need to possess before he/she can apply.
Requirements For NAIC Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following requirements below:
- A BSc/HND/ND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- A means of identification.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Applicants can only apply once
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
Is The NAIC Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Presently, the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Company recruitment is yet to commence but we would inform you once it commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should ensure that they have their resumes, credentials, and other necessary documents and then follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the NAIC recruitment portal www.naic.gov.ng
- Read the requirements and description of the position they are applying for.
- Upload their credentials and fill the application form(If any).
- Finally, submit once you are done.
When Is The NAIC Recruitment Deadline?
Interested applicants should note that the deadline is yet to be announced bur we would update this post once the deadline is announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings in Nigeria.