NAFDAC Recruitment Portal 2021/2022|www.nafdac.gov.ng| This article would give you a well-detailed description of the NAFDAC recruitment including the requirements, how to apply, and other necessary requirements. Please take this post seriously as we would provide all the answers to your questions.
NAFDAC is known as the National Agency for Food Drug Administration and Control and the agency was created in 1993. This ministry became popular under The Late Dora Akunyili and the aim of the agency is to get rid of adulterated drugs by getting rid of its means of production and distribution. The core values of NAFDAC are:
- Ensuring the availability of efficacious and good quality NAFDAC regulated products.
- Maintaining reference laboratories of international standard.
- Promoting an effective and efficient well-motivated and disciplined workforce
Is NAFDAC recruitment form out? This question has been asked by a lot of our followers and we would like to inform interested candidates that the recruitment form is yet to be released however, the recruitment portal has been activated for the recruitment form. Only those who possess the requirements and apply via the appropriate steps would be shortlisted so take note of the requirements outlined below.
Requirements For NAFDAC Recruitment
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- A means of identification.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should note that the Nigerian Agency for Food Drug, Administration, and Control recruitment is free of charge also it is necessary to note that multiple applications are strictly prohibited in addition, submission of forged documents is strongly prohibited.
NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
NAFDAC recruitment portal for 2021/2022 recruitment is www.nafdac.gov.ng except specified otherwise so ensure that you do not submit your credentials on any other portal.
Is NAFDAC Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
Presently, NAFDAC recruitment is not ongoing so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false information.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply via the following steps:
- Visit the NAFDAC recruitment portal www.nafdac.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position being applied for
- Follow the specified steps to apply
When Is NAFDAC Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the National Agency for Food Drug, Administration Control is yet to be announced but we would update this article once the recruitment deadline date is released.
Subscribe to our mailing list, follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.