NAERLS Recruitment Portal 2021/2022|www.naerls.gov.ng| This article would provide information on NAERLS recruitment form release date, application portal(www.naerls.gov.ng), application deadline, and other relevant information that would help you during NAERLS recruitment.
Are you currently unemployed and looking for a job with NAERLS or are you looking for a job in NAERLS? If yes, then this article would give you a well-detailed guide on NAERLS recruitment including how to apply, requirements, and any necessary and related information.
Like we always do, we would give brief information about the organization as you may be asked during the screening process. NAERLS stands for National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services and it is related to the Ministry of Agriculture. NAERLS has seven(7) departments namely:
- Agricultural Extension & Economics
- Agric Engineering & Irrigation
- Agric Media
- Crop & Forestry
- Food Technology and Rural Home Economics
- Livestock & Fisheries
A lot of questions have been asked concerning the NAERLS recruitment and this article would provide answers to all the questions but before we proceed, all applicants are urged to apply via the necessary steps also, possession of the specified requirements before applying is mandatory.
NAERLS Recruitment portal is www.naerls.gov.ng and this is where applicants would have to visit once the recruitment form has been released also, you possess complete credentials before proceeding to the recruitment portal else your application might not be considered.
Requirements For NAERLS Recruitment
All applicants ought to possess the following requirements:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Basic computing skills
- A means of identification
Important Points To Note
Before applying for the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Service recruitment, it is important that you take note of certain points which you might find useful during the recruitment. Before applying, for NAERLS Recruitment, applicants should take note of the following:
- The application is free of charge.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Applicants can only apply for one position.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
Is NAERLS Currently Recruiting?
Presently, NAERLS is not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise. Once the recruitment form is released, you would be informed via this article and via our social media pages.
How To Apply For NAERLS Recruitment
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the NAERLS recruitment portal www.naerls.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position being applied for thoroughly
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents
When Is NAERLS Recruitment Deadline
Presently, NAERLS recruitment is currently not ongoing so there is no deadline but once the deadline is released, you would be informed.
Latest Update On NAERLS Recruitment
NAERLS Recruitment form is yet to be released however, once it is released, applicants are to immediately proceed to the recruitment portal, and follow the instructions outlined in this article if they want to be shortlisted for NAERLS Recruitment.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once we publish a new post.