MTN Nigeria Recruitment Form Portal 2021| Do you want to apply for MTN Nigeria recruitment? MTN Nigerian recruitment form portal has been released and recruitment is currently ongoing for various positions in the company. This article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other vital information.
MTN is a South African owned telecommunications network that was founded in 1994 and it has a presence in several African countries including Nigeria where one-third of it’s revenue comes from. MTN was founded as M-cell and the Nigeria office is located in Lagos.
MTN Nigeria recruitment form is free of charge and before applying, applicants are urged to possess the necessary requirements for the specific position they are applying for furthermore, it is mandatory to live within or around the location of the position you are applying for.
The following vacant positions are available to apply for:
Partner, Customer Service
Job Location: Golden Plaza, Lagos
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2021
Requirements For MTN Nigeria Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following:
- A BSc/BA/HND/OND or any other recognized tertiary institution from a recognized institution and in a related discipline.
- A working experience of 2 years and above.
- Applicant should know how to use software related to his or her discipline.
- Applicant should be good in information management
Important Points To Note
- The applicant would have to create a profile on MTN Nigeria portal so read the requirement details below so as to be properly guided.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the MTN recruitment portal.
- Only shortlisted or selected candidates would be contacted.
MTN Recruitment is currently not ongoing so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the mtn career portal, create an account then follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the MTN career page or recruitment portal careers.mtnonline.com/Vacancy.aspx
- Click on the position you are applying for
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Scroll down and click on the Apply here button
Finally, bookmark this page as it would be updated regularly.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.