MAUTECH Admission List For 2020/2021 Academic Session|The management of Moddibo Adama University has released its admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and those who applied for admission should follow the steps outlined in this article to apply.
How To Check MAUTECH List
The list of successful candidates has been uploaded to the portal however before candidates should check their admission status on the school portal, they should follow the steps below to check their admission status on the Jamb portal and printout their admission letter.
- Visit the Jamb Efacility page portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address and password
- Click on Login
- Once in your dashboard, select your admission year and input your Jamb registration number
- Click on the check Admission status tab
- Click on Accept admission if your status is showing Congratulations you have been offered admission and proceed to printout your admission letter
Once you have followed the steps outlined above, follow the steps below to check the list on the school portal
- Go to MAUTECH admission status checking portal mautech_postutme.admissions.cloud/login.html
- Input your username and password
- Click on Login to access your admission status
Congratulations to those who were shortlisted also share this article with those who you feel you might be interested