List Of Courses Offered In FUKASHERE| Check FUKASHERE Degree Programs| Do you want to apply for admission into the Federal University Fukashere? This article would provide the complete list of courses or degree programs offered in FUKASHERE.
The Federal University Of Fukashere was established in the year 2010 by the federal government to increase access or equity among the states in the country. The institution was established by the Goodluck led administration and the institution is located in Gombe state.
List Of Courses Offered In FUKASHERE
The Federal University of Fukashere has four(4) faculties and all the courses or departments under these faculties are accredited by the National Universities Commission. Below is a list of the faculties and departments in the Federal University Of Fukashere
Faculty Of Agriculture
The following departments are under the faculty of Agriculture:
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Soil Science
Faculty Of Education
The following departments are under the faculty of Education:
- Arts & Social Science Education
- Educational Foundations
- Science Education
Faculty Of Humanities, Management & Social Science
The following departments are under the faculty of Managements & Social Science:
- Accounting and Business Administration
- Economics and Development Studies
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
Faculty Of Science
This faculty has the following departments:
- Biological Science
- Chemical Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
FUKASHERE Undergraduate Admission Requirements
The Federal University Kashere has undergraduate and postgraduate programs and below are the admission requirements:
Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Below are the requirements for the Undergraduate admission:
- Candidates are required to have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements
Below are the requirements for the direct entry admission:
- Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, or Finance and Banking.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new article.