Saudi Arabia is the fifth largest country in Asia and it is one of the top destinations for job seekers in Asia. There are a lot of recruitment agencies located in various cities in Saudi Arabia and this article would provide information on some of those recruitment agencies.
If you are a foreigner looking for a job in Saudi Arabia, then it is very important to take note of the various types that the Saudi Arabian government provides. There are 15 visa types that the Saudi Arabian government provides and those who would love to move to Saudi Arabia would have to apply for an employment visa. The various visa types that the Saudi Arabian government provides include:
- Government Visa
- Diplomatic & Official Visas
- Diplomatic Missions & Organizations
- Tourist Visa
- Business Visit Visa
- Employment Visa
- Residence Visa
- Premium Residency Visa
- Newborn Visa
- Extension of Exit/Re-Entry Visa
- Family Visit Visa
- Companion Visa
- Personal Visit Visa
- Hajj and Umrah Visa
- Student Visa
Before you can get an employment visa, there are requirements that one must possess and some of the requirements have been outlined below:
- Original passport valid for no less than six (6) months, with at least two (2) successive empty visa pages
- Digital power of attorney from the Saudi employer generated by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- A visa referral note, indicating the number and date of the visa, issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam
- Original letter from the Saudi company sponsoring the applicant, certified by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Letter MUST indicate block visa number, date, position, and name of the applicant. In the event of submitting the letter through an embassy-approved visa service agency, the letter should include language authorizing the agency to finalize all visa requirements
- A copy of the employment contract, signed by the sponsor and the applicant and certified by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A certified and notarized copy of the applicant’s university degree/diploma, which MUST be authenticated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (Tel. (703) 573-7226 or (571) 327-2522)
To read more about Saudi Arabian visas, visit the page www.saudiembassy.net/visa-types.
Read More: Nursing Jobs In Saudi Arabia
List Of Top 5 Best Recruitment Agencies In Saudi Arabia
There are a few recruitment agencies in Saudi Arabia hence the reason why the list is scanty compared to our other articles. The list below contains the top providers of recruitment services in Saudi Arabia across several disciplines.
FRNCO is a top recruitment agency in Saudi Arabia that has been active for more than 7 years. They provide recruitment services for a wide range of sectors like the healthcare sector, engineering sector, and industrial sector. Their services sector includes energy, oil & gas services, administrative services, technology and communication services, hospitality and hotel services, and bank services.
This recruitment agency is recognized by the Ministry of Labor. Some of the recruitment services they provide include issuing visas, recruitment contracting, and workers’ arrival.
Abdal Human Resources provide recruitment services across both the private and public sector. They provide services for both the individual sector and the business sector. Sectors they focus on for the individual sector include balm, Dalal, and management.
Green Dots Contracting Company is a recruitment agency that provides professional recruitment services in manpower consulting, overseas recruitment, contracting, trading, safety equipment, and materials.
Propel Consult provides staffing services like contingency recruitment, recruitment process outsourcing, and temporary recruitment/payrolling services. They have a lot of top clients in Saudi Arabia that specialize in a lot of disciplines/sectors.
These recruitment agencies can help you get a job in Saudi Arabia but before moving to Saudi Arabia, you must have a visa and there are procedures to get a Saudi Arabian visa from the embassy in your country. The procedures depend on the category of visa you are interested in obtaining and some agencies would guide you on how to obtain a visa easily.
If you have any questions. then let us know via the comment section below also, if there is any additional information you need to know, then let us know and we would be glad to assist you.