Lagos State Government Internship Programme 2022 Application Form Portal| Do you want to apply for the Lagos state internship programme? See the application guidelines for the GGIP 2022 programme.
The GGIP programe registration is currently ongoing and applicants should read the guidelines in this post carefully before proceeding to the registration portal.
This article would provide adequate information on the GGIP programme so ensure to read this article till the end because you would get all the information you need.
The Lagos state internship programme is a scheme that was set up by the Lagos state government to reduce the rate of unemployment in the state. The programme is also known as the Graduate Internship Placement Programme(GGIP) would help 4,000 unemployed graduates to develop employability and work-ready skills that are needed in securing gainful employment. The shortlisted candidates would be paid N40,000 monthly for a period of six(6) months furthermore, the programme is in line with the T.H.E.M.E.S Agenda of the present administration and the Youth Development Programme of the State. Finally, only those who meet the requirements would be eligible to apply and in this post, we have carefully outlined the requirements.
Requirements For The GGIP Programme
Interested applicants should possess the following requirements outlined below:
- A BSc/HND/OND or any recognized degree in a related discipline.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Must register as residents of Lagos with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency(LASRRA).
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The program would last for six(6) months.
- Shortlisted candidates would take an online test.
- The selection process would be transparent.
- Successful candidates would receive N40,000 monthly for a duration of six(6) months.
- Interested employers would contact you once you have submitted the form.
How To Apply For GGIP Programme
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the GGIP recruitment portal ggiplasg.lagosstate.gov.ng
- Click on Register for free
- Ensure that you fill the form meant for graduates as the other form is meant for employers.
- Finally, click on Create my account.
To read more on the GGIP programme, visit the about me page here and also bookmark this page or subscribe to our mailing list to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.