Lagos State Agripreneurship Programme(LAP) 2021/2022 Recruitment Portal| This post would guide you on how to apply for the ongoing Lagos state Agripreneurship Programme(LAP). Please ensure that you take this post seriously as it would provide all the necessary information you need.
The Lagos state government has begun recruitment for eligible and interested candidates for Batches 4,5 and 6 of its Lagos Agripreneurship programme as announced by the state commissioner for Agriculture, Ms. Abisola Olusanya. The aim of this programme is to reduce the high rate of unemployment in the state, improving capacity and wealth creation.
Requirements For Lagos State Agripreneurships Programme Recruitment
- Male applicants should be between ages 18 to 35.
- Female applicants should be between ages 18 to 55.
- Interested applicants are expected to collect application forms between November 24 and December 8, 2020.
- Applicant must have a passion for Agriculture.
- Applciant must possess a minimum of SSCE(Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination).
- Applicant must be in good physical and health conditions.
Important Points To Note
- Application forms are free of charge.
- Applicants would be expected to sit for a written examination on Monday and Tuesday, 14thand 15th of December, 2020, while oral interviews would take place on
Friday and Saturday, 18th and 19th December, 2020.
Venues For Collection Of Forms
The forms can be collected from the following places:
- Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe
- Lagos State Agricultural Development Authority, Oko Oba, Agege
- Lagos Agricultural Inputs Supply Authority, Odogunyan, Ikorodu
- Coconut House, Mowo, Badagry and Ministry of Agriculture Area Office, Ajah, Eti Osa
For more information, visit the Lagos state government official website www.lagosstate.gov.ng
Shortlisted successful candidates would start the formal training at the Agricultural Training Institute, Araga, Epe, on Tuesday,
5th of January, 2021. Finally, ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list so as to be updated once we publish a new post.