Kwara State Teachers(SUBEB/TESCOM) Recruitment Update| This article is for those who applied for the Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board(SUBEB) or the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission(TESCOM) recruitment and want to be updated. This article would provide all the latest information concerning the KWSUBEB or KWTESCOM recruitment.
Kwara State SUBEB& TESCOM Recruitment Update
Those who applied for the Kwara state State Universal Basic Education Board(SUBEB) and Teaching Service Commission(TESCOM) recruitment should take note of all the information that would be provided in this section because it contains updates on the concluded recruitment.
- According to the statistics, a total of 40,652 sat for both KWSUBEB and KWTESCOM recruitment.
- The cutoff mark is 50% for Kwara indigenes across the 16 local government areas except for applicants from the following local government areas Baruten, Edu, Kaiama, and Patigi whose pass mark is pegged at 40%.
- The cut-off mark for Non-Kwarans in the SUBEB category is 60% while the cutoff for the TESCOM category is 65%.
- Only those with genuine certificates would be invited for the screening that would take place on 15th March 2021.
- Candidates ought to bring original and photocopies of their certificates.
- Kwara state indigenes who scored 50% in the TESCOM category are to proceed for the results verification stage but those from Baruten, Edu, Kaiama, and Patigi who scored 40% are to have their results screened for interview.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new article.