Kwara State Teachers Tescom 2021 Recruitment Form Portal|tescom.kw.gov.ng| Do you want to apply for the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission recruitment? Kwara state TESCOM recruitment is currently ongoing and this article would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other vital information.
The Kwara State Government on December 31st, 2020, announced the recruitment of 2,000 teachers into the states Teaching Service Commission, and this was based on needs assessments conducted in the commission. The Kwara state TESCOM recruitment is open for those who are eligible and only those who possess the requirements outlined below would be eligible to apply. Finally, applicants would teach in Senior Secondary schools across the state and the application is open to those who studied the following disciplines:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Fine Arts
- Agricultural Science
Requirements For The Kwara State TESCOM Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess the following requirements below:
- A BSc in a related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASSC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Must be below 35 years of age.
- TRCN Registration and Computer Literacy would be an added advantage.
- HND holders with Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PDGE) can apply
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- A means of identification(Drivers License/ International Passport/ National I.D/Voters Card).
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please take note of the following points below:
- Applicants must be medically fit.
- Applicants must be willing to be posted anywhere in their Local Government Area(LGA).
- The application is free of charge.
- Only eligible applicants would write the qualifying examinations.
- The application would last for two weeks.
- The application portal would be open from Sunday, January 3rd, 2021 to Sunday 16th January 2021 by 12:00 am midnight.
- Candidates should ensure that they come along with their acknowledgment slips printed online.
Please note that only eligible candidates would be invited to write the qualifying examinations that would hold from Monday 22nd February 2021 to Thursday, 25th February 2021.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Kwara state TESCOM recruitment portal tescom.kw.gov.ng
- Register an account
- Once you have registered an account, then you can apply.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once there are new job openings.