Kwara State Government Recruitment 2021/2022|www.kwarastate.gov.ng|The Kwara State Government recruitment form is yet to be released but the portal has been activated and this article would provide all the information needed for the recruitment.
Kwara state is a western state that was created on 27th May 1967 by the then head of state General Yakubu Gowon and the state has a total land area of 36,825 km2 (14,218 sq mi). Kwara state land mass ranks 9th of all the 36 states in the country and the state is blessed with mineral resources such as tourmaline, tantalite among others.
The Kwara state government recruitment form is yet to be released but applicants should note that the application would be done online via the online recruitment portal also, only those who possess the requirements would be applicable to apply.
Requirements For Kwara State Government Recruitment
Interested applicants should possess or meet the following requirements below:
- A Bsc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Basic computing skills would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in speaking English.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of charge.
- Applicants should have a well written resume.
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the recruitment portal.
Please note that Kwara state Government recruitment 2021 is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise as it is false.
How To Apply
To apply for the Kwara state government recruitment, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit Kwara state government recruitment portal www.kwarastate.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Upload your credentials and any other required documents
- Submit once you are done
Kwara state government recruitment deadline for 2021 is yet to be released as recruitment has not yet commenced but we would inform you once recruitment commences.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.