Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021/2022|This post is for unemployed indigenes of Kogi state that are looking for employment or job opportunities with the Kogi state government as this post would give them the necessary information needed for the Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment.
Kogi state is a north-central state that was created on 27th August 1991 from part of Kwara and Benue state and it is also known as the confluence state because it is where River Niger and River Benue meets. Kogi state is bordered by ten(10) other states which are the highest of all the thirty-six(36) states in the country.
Requirements For Kogi State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should possess the following requirements below:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Basic computing skills.
- A means of identification.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Important Points To Note
- The application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested to upload it to the recruitment portal.
- Screening would take place and only selected or shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Please note that Kogi state civil service commission recruitment 2021 is currently not undergoing any form of recruitment so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Make sure you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit Kogi state civil service commission recruitment portal www.kogistate.gov.ng
- Read the requirements thoroughly
- Follow the specified steps to apply
- Submt once you are done
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.