Katsina State TESCOM 2021/2022 Recruitment Portal|tescom.katsinastate.gov.ng| How do I apply for the Katsina state teaching service commission recruitment? The Katsina state teaching service commission recruitment is yet to commence but interested applicants should ensure that they take note of all the details provided in this article.
The Katsina state TESCOM recruitment is only for those who reside in Katsina state and this is because shortlisted candidates would be posted to different local government areas in Katsina state to teach in primary or secondary schools owned by the Katsina state government.
The Katsina State TESCOM Recruitment is free of charge so disregard any information that says otherwise because it is false.
Requirements For Katsina State TESCOM Recruitment
Before applying for the Katsina state teaching service commission recruitment, one must possess the necessary requirements so interested persons should possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/NCE or any other recognized degree in a related discipline
- A WASCE/SSCE/GCE with the right subject combination and the specified amounts of credit.
- A TRCN Certificate and knowledge of basic computer programs would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the Katsina state TESCOM recruitment portal tescom.katsinastate.gov.ng
- Fill the application form
- Submit your credentials and any other required documents.
- Submit once you are done
It is important to note that the Katsina state teaching service commission recruitment is yet to commence but this article would be updated once it commences so subscribe to our mailing list and also follow our social media pages.