Kano University Of Science and Technology Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal| Kano University of Science and Technology(KUST) recruitment form is out and in this article, we would provide the requirements, how to apply and other related information that applicants need to know concerning the recruitment.
Kano State University of Science and Technology(KUST) was established in 2001 and it was initially named Kano University of Technology and the idea for the establishment of the institution was brought up by the then governor of the state Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso. Kano State University is located in Wudii and it is accredited by the National Universities Commission.
Kano University of Science and Technology recruitment is currently ongoing for the following positions:
Director University Health Services
Director, Internal Audit
Requirements For Director, Security
- A good Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University, intelligence Training and twenty (20) years cognate experience plus NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Must be a retired Police Officer not below the rank of Deputy Commissioner or its equivalent in the military or other security agencies.
- Evidence of proven ability, leadership qualities and high sense of responsibility.
- A five (5) – year administrative experience in a University or Institutions of higher learning will be an added advantage.
Requirements For University, Health Services
- Must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognized University with evidence of one (1) year horsemanship, registration with Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria plus NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Twenty (20) years of post-registration experience and a valid practicing license.
- A wide range of experiences in medical practice with at least five (5) years of administrative experience in the University Health Services Unit or other Institutions of higher learning will be an added advantage.
Requirements For Internal Audit
- Must possess a good Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accountancy with Twenty (20) years cognate experience in addition to NYSC discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Must be a qualified professional Accountant registered with either ICAN or ANAN.
- Must demonstrate proven integrity, have initiative and capability to lead and coordinate activities of other Resident Internal Auditors and be able to effectively contribute to the planning, organizing, and developing of the Internal Audit Directorate.
- Working experience in the Audit Directorate of a University or Tertiary Institutions will be an added advantage.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should follow the instruction given below to apply also note that the deadline for the recruitment is 25th June, 2021 furthermore, all applicants should note that envelopes should be clearly marked for example “Application for the Post of Director, Internal Audit” also they should request their three (3) Referees (one of which must be his/her present/previous employer) to forward “Confidential Reports” to the same address indicated above before the closing date.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the instruction given below to apply:
Submit Twelve (12) copies of Applications, together with Twelve (12) copies of their CV, Credentials and-supporting documents which will assist the University in the comprehensive assessment of their qualifications, exposure, experience and capabilities to:
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil,
P.M.B 3244, Kano
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those who you feel might be interested.