Kano State Government 2021/2022 Recruitment Application Form Portal|www.kanostate.gov.ng| The Kano state government recruitment portal has been activated however recruitment is yet to commence but this article would provide vital information on the recruitment.
Kano state is a Northern state that was created on 27th May 1967 from part of the Northern region and it is also known as the Centre of Commerce. Kano state has a land area of 20,131 km2 (7,773 sq mi) and it ranks 20th out of the 36 states in the country. Kano state is bordered by four(4) states namely Kaduna, Jigawa, Bauchi, and Kastina state respectively.
A lot of questions have been asked on the commencement date for the Kano state government recruitment and before applying, applicants are urged to possess the requisite requirements and also follow the appropriate steps to apply else they would not be shortlisted.
Please note that Kano state government recruitment is free of charge and if anyone requests that you pay money for him/her to secure employment for you, then note that you are dealing with a fraudster.
Requirements For Kano State Government 2021
Follow the steps below to apply:
- A Bsc/HND/OND/ND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- A minimum of five(5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English.
- Basic computing skills would be an added advantage.
- An NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- A means of identification.
Please also note that Kano state government recruitment 2021 is yet to commence but we would inform you once it commences.
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to ap
- Visit the Kano state government recruitment portal www.kanostate.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position being applied for thoroughly
- Click on the link after the description to apply
- Fill the application form
- Upload your credentials and any other requested documents.
- Submit once you are done
The deadline for the Kano state government is yet to be released as recruitment has not commenced so adhere to the instructions given in this post to be updated.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.