Kano State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021|Do you want to work with the Kano state civil service commission? If yes then ensure that you read through this post thoroughly as we would provide the requirements, how to apply, and other related information.
Kano state is a northern state that was created on 27th May 1967, and part of the state was created from the modern-day Jigawa state. Kano State is the most populous state in the country and this is due to the high level of commercial activities that takes place in the state and the industries that can be found in the state ranges from tanning, pharmaceuticals, footwear, and others that are not listed in this post.
Requirements For Kano State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- A BSc/HND/OND from a recognized tertiary institution and in a related discipline.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- An FSLC(First School Leaving Certificate)
Important Points To Note
- The application is free of charge.
- Make sure you have scanned copies of your credentials as you may be requested to update it to the recruitment portal.
- Screening would take place and only shortlisted or selected candidates would be contacted.
Please note that the Kano state civil service commission recruitment 2021 is yet to commence so disregard any information that says otherwise.
How To Apply
Make you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then visit Kano state civil service commission recruitment portal to apply or visit the Kano state government official website www.kanostate.gov.ng to apply for the available positions
Please subscribe to our mailing list and also follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.