Jamb Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal| www.jamb.org.ng|Do you want to apply for the Joint Admission Matriculation Board recruitment? JAMB recruitment portal has been activated but the recruitment is yet to commence. In this article, we would provide information on the recruitment and this includes the requirements, how to apply, and other necessary details
JAMB stands for Joint Admission Matriculation Board and it was established in the year 1978 and the role of the body is to conduct entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian Universities.
Those who wish to work with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board are expected to possess certain requirements as only then would they become eligible to apply.
Requirements For JAMB Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should ensure that they possess the following:
- A BSc/BEng/HND/OND/NCE or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- An O’level result that meets the minimum requirements.
- Basic computing skills
- A means of identification.
Important Points To Note
Apart from possessing the requirements, there are certain things that one should take note of and some of them are:
- Application is free of charge so do not pay anyone.
- Ensure that you have scanned or photocopies of your document
- Ensure that you apply before the deadline
- Applicants can only apply once.
Is JAMB Recruitment Currently Ongoing?
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board recruitment 2021 is yet to commence but we would update this article once recruitment commences.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the JAMB recruitment portal ww.jamb.gov.ng
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for thoroughly
- Fill the application form
- Upload your credentials and any other requested document
- Submit once you are done
Jamb Recruitment Deadline
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board recruitment deadline is yet to be announced but we would inform you via our mailing list or social media pages once the recruitment deadline is announced.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post or update this page.