Jamb Mathematics Past questions & Answers 2022/2023 PDF Download| Those who are registering for Mathematics in JAMB should use the questions in this article to practice ahead of the examination.
This article is for those who want to participate in the 2022/2023 Joint Admission Matriculation Board(JAMB) CBT examinations? It is important to note that practice makes perfect hence the need for this article. If you are going to be writing Maths in this year’s JAMB examinations then read this post extensively.
Mathematics is one the compulsory courses for those choosing a core science or core engineering course. One of the secrets to scoring high in JAMB is to practice with past questions before the main examination. Most of the questions asked are questions that do not require complex calculations and this is because the calculator is not scientific.
The Jamb examination has finally been concluded and those who would be writing the 2023 Jamb can now start practicing with the questions outlined below. Visit this page from time to time because we would update it with fresh questions before the next examination commences.
JAMB Past Questions & Answers
Below is the list of some of the JAMB Mathematics questions
- If M represents the median and D the mode of the measurements 5, 9, 3, 5, 8 then (M, D) is
2. A construction company is owned by two partners X
and Y and it is agreed that their profit will be divided in
the ratio 4:5. at the end of the year. Y received #5,000
more than x. what is the total profit of the company for
3. Given a regular hexagon, calculate each interior angle
of the hexagon.
4. Solve the following equations
4x – 3 = 3x + y = 2y + 5x – 12
- 4x =5, y = 2
- x=2, y=5
- x = 5, y = 2
- x=-2, y=-5
Ans(x = 5, y =2)
5. The gradient of a curve is 2x + 7 and the curve passes through the point(2,0). Find the equation of the curve
- y =x2 + 14x + 11
- y =x2 + 7x + 9
- y =x2 – 7x – 18
- y =x2 + 7x + 18
Ans(y =x2 – 7x – 18)
6. Find the value of x for which the function 3x3 – 9x2 is minimum
6. What is the locus of a point equidistant from the line ax + by + c = 0
- A line ax + by + q =0
- A line ax – by + q =0
- A line bx – ay + q =0
- A line bx + ay + q =0
Ans No Solution
7. The cost of renovating a 6msquar room is N540, What is the cost of renovating a 9m square room?
8. PQ and RS are two parallel lines. If the corrdinates of P, Q, R, S are (1,q),(3,2),(3,4),(5,2q) respectively, find the value of q
9. For what value of n is n+1C3 = 4(nC3)?
10. If the mean of five consecutive integers is 30, find the largest of the numbers
To get the full copy then send us a message via our email address [email protected] or drop your comment in the section below and we would reach out to you.
Ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post like this.