JAMB 2021/2022 Registration Form| Registration Guideline & Requirements| Is JAMB Form out? This it to inform the general public that the Joint Admission Matriculation Board 2021 registration form has been released and this article would provide the registration requirements and how to apply.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board on the 24th of March, 2021 announced the date for the commencement of the sales of the JAMB form in a statement released by its Head, Public Affairs and Protocol, Dr. Fabian Benjamin. The statement contained vital information like the commencement date for the sales of form, examination dates, registration guidelines, and finally the requirements.
When Would The Sales Of JAMB 2021 Form Commence
The sales of the forms have commenced and applicants should go ahead and apply but before then, candidates should read this article thoroughly.
Check Here: JAMB Latest News Updates
What Are The Requirements For JAMB 2021 Admission
The requirements for registration are outlined below:
- A National Identity Management Card(NIN)
- A valid email address and phone number
- JAMB registration fee
- Academic qualifications
How Much Is JAMB Registration Fee
The JAMB registration fee is N3,500 while an additional fee of N500 would be paid for the JAMB Novel
When Is The JAMB 2021 Examinations Going To Commence?
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) examinations would commence on Saturday, 5th June, and end on Saturday, 19th June 2021.
How To Register For JAMB 2021
To register for JAMB examinations, one must take note of several things and they are outlined below:
- The registration fee is N3,500 while an additional fee of N500 would be paid for the novel, and N700 would be paid for the bank charge which makes it a total of N4,700
- A CD containing the JAMB Syllabus, and brochure would be given for free.
- Epins would be purchased and they are transferrable
- Applicants should ensure that information like profile username and password are not to be shared with other users.
Six Different Modes/Methods Of Payment/Procurement Of Epins For Registration
The Epins mentioned in the previous section can be gotten via any of the following ways/methods:
- NIPOST and the following banks:
- Access Bank
- FCMB Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Unity Bank
- Union Bank
- Mobile Money Operators like Paga, e-Transact, Pocket Moni, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash), and Xpress payment solutions.
- Participating Microfinance banks(Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, Obeledun MFB, and Regent MFB)
- Payment via USSD code
- Via the JAMB online portal
How To Register
You can register via a certified JAMB CBT registration center or on your JAMB dashboard also please ensure that you do not misplace your epins because they are very important.
Please note that multiple registrations are not allowed and registration can only be done via certified CBT centers so ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list in order to be updated on the latest news from JAMB.