Jamb English 2021/2022 Past Questions & Answers| Download JAMB English Past Questions & Answers in PDF Format
Do you want to write English Language in the 2021/2022 Joint Admission Matriculation Board Examinations? It is important to note that past questions on English language are available and this article would give you a preview of what they look like. Practicing past questions is one of the best ways to ensure success in an examination because past questions would give you an idea of what the examination looks like.
Jamb English Past Questions & Answers
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board(JAMB) questions are all objectives and applicants are advised to get the CBT software to start practicing ahead of time. Below are some JAMB English past questions that one can practice with:
Instruction: In each of the question 1-10, choose the option opposite in meaning to the word in italics
1.The policeman was asked to investigate the matter a. ask about b. forget about c. examine d. inquire about
2.Though his parent’s poverty placed many obstacles in his path as a young man, Olu succeeded at last a. hurdles b. advantages c. temptations d. diversions
3.Binta sobbed by the door because she had lost her mother’s precious necklace a. cried b. smiled c. wept d. dishonorable d extraordinary
4. The president took exception to the ignoble role the young man played in the matter a. honorable b. embarrassing c. dishonorable d. extraordinary
5. The man who had been seriously ill was convalescing at a seaside resort a. regaining health b. deteriorating in health c. recuperating d. relaxing
6. For millions of years, the world’s resources have remained boundless a. unlimited b. scarce c. indomitable d. limited
7.It seems fashionable, in some quarters today to decry examinations and the ability to pass them a. extol b. abuse c. entreat d. discourage
8.Ogedegbe was an intrepid fighter for human freedom and dignity a. timid b. half-hearted c. fearless d. undaunted
9. The difference between the experimental procedures was imperceptible to me a. negligible b. significant c. obvious d. obscure
10. His antipathy to religious ideas makes him unpopular a. remedy b. consciousness c. hostility d. receptiveness
Comment below if you want the complete questions, also ensure that you subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages.