Jamb 2021/2022 E-pin Selling Points & Registration Steps| Are you applying for the 2021 /2022 JAMB examination and wondering how to purchase the E-pin offline or online? This article will provide information on the 2021 JAMB E-pin registration procedures, approved selling points, and any other E-pin related information.
The Jamb E-pin can only be gotten from the institutions approved by JAMB , and other outlets however, before purchasing the E-pin, applicants should ensure that they take note of the banks, Mobile Money Operators, and Microfinance banks listed below because purchasing from any other one apart from the one listed below is a waste of time.
Jamb E-pin Payment Modes
There are several modes by which the JAMB e-pin can be purchased and they are six modes namely:
- Payment Through Banks and microfinance banks
- Payment through POS
- Payment through Mobile Money operators
- Payment Using ATM
- Online Payment on JAMB portal
- Payment via the foreign embassies
JAMB APPROVED E-PIN SELLING POINTS
Candidates can purchase their E-pins from any of the following approves selling points:
- NIPOST and 14 other participating Banks(Access, Fidelity, Ecobank, FCMB, Heritage Bank, Jaiz Bank, Keystone, Polaris, Sterling, TAJ, Union, and Unity Bank).
- Mobile Money Operators like Paga, e-Transact, TeasyPay, Packway projects(Ready Cash), and Xpress Payment solutions.
- Microfinance banks like Trust MFB, Zazzau MFB, and UNICAL MFB
- Online Payment Platforms like Capricon Digital Limited, Cloud Interactive Associates,e-Transact Funds, and Electronic Transfer, Interswitch(QucikTeller) upper link, Itex Integrated Services, System Specs(Remitta), and United Payment Services(UPS)
- Cooperative societies like JAMB multipurpose cooperative society
- Other outlets like Digital Partners Network, Payvantage, Paycom, and cottage assets
- Point of Sales Outlets(POS) like Citi Servers
- Automated Teller Machines of all the banks listed above and Interswitch
Foreign Applicants should visit the following foreign missions:
- Nigerian Embassy Abidjan Cote D’Ivoire
- Nigerian High Commission Accra, Ghana
- Nigerian Embassy Permanent Mission, Addis Ababa Ethopia
- Nigerian Consulate, Beau Cameroon
- Nigerian Consulate, Cotonou Benue Republic
- Nigerian Consulate Jeddah Saudi Arabia
- Nigerian Consulate Johannesburg, South Africa
- Nigerian High Commission London Uk
How To Purchase Jamb E-pin
The method of purchasing the e-pin for foreign and local candidates is different and foreign candidates should follow the steps outlined below to purchase the e-pin:
- Download the application form from JAMB official portal www.jamb.gov.ng
- Complete and submit it along with the fee of $20 at the designated centres listed above
Local candidates can easily purchase the e-pins by going to one of those mediums listed above and once you have made payment, the e-pin would be given to you.
How To Recover Lost E-pin
E-pins can also be misplaced hence the reason why JAMB provided a means to recover it after it has been lost or forgotten. Follow the step below to retrieve your E-pin information:
- Send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] from the unique number to 55019 and a message containing your e-pin would be sent.
If you have any question please drop it in the comment section below also ensure that subscribe to our mailing list and also follow our social media pages.