Imo State TESCOM 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal|tescom.imostate.gov.ng| Is the Imo state teaching service commission recruitment currently ongoing? The Imo state TESCOM 2021 recruitment is yet to commence but interested persons should take note of all the details provided in this article because you would need them once recruitment commences.
The Imo state TESCOM recruitment is for indigenes or non-indigenes that live and reside in Imo state and once you are shortlisted, you would be posted to any local government area in Imo state to teach in state owned primary or secondary schools also note that there would be a screening exercise that would take place after the application deadline has elapsed so ensure that you are well prepared.
Requirements For Imo State TESCOM Recruitment
The Imo state TESCOM recruitment is only open to those who meet the requirements because TESCOM is only interested in selecting qualified candidates as teachers. Interested persons should ensure that they possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND/ND/NCE or any other recognized degree from an accredited institution
- A WASC/SSCE/GCE with the right subject combination and that has the number of specified credits.
- Those who possess a TRCN certificate would have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications would also be an added advantage.
Please note that late application is prohibited also, ensure that you submit original certificates/documents furthermore, desist from applying more than once because it would lead to automatic disqualification
How To Apply
Follow the steps outlined below to apply:
- Visit the Imo state TESCOM recruitment portal tescom.imostate.gov.ng
- Fill the application form and upload your credentials/certificates
- Submit once you are done
It is important to note that the Imo state TESCOM recruitment is yet to commence but we would update this article once the recruitment commences.