IITA Recruitment Portal 2021|The International Unit Of Tropical Agriculture is currently recruiting for various positions. A lot of people have been asking questions concerning IITA recruitment and in this post, you would be guided on how to apply.
IITA is a non-profit organization founded by J. George Harrar, Forrest F. Hill, and their work is to work with partners to enhance crop productivity and quality, reduce producer and consumer risk and generate wealth from Agriculture.
Do you have what it takes to work with The International Unit Of Tropical Agriculture IITA? if yes then read the requirements and how to apply below.
The following positions are available for applying:
1. Research Technician
Location: Kano State
2. Senior Project Administration Assistant
Location: Oyo State
3. Project Assistant
Location: Lagos State
REQUIREMENTS FOR IITA Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should have a BSc/HND degree obtained from a reputable University.
- Applicant should have good communication skills
- Applicant should be able to use basic Computer Software like MsWord, MsExcel(Not applicable to all positions).
- Applicants should have problem-solving skills.
- The applicant should be a good team player.
- Applicants should have good analytical skills.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
Interested applicants should take note of the following points below:
- The application is free of Charge
- The application is done online.
- All applications would be acknowledged but only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the links below to apply for any of the positions:
Fill the form and make sure the selected position is the one you are applying for.
Subscribe to our mailing list and also ensure that you follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a post.