Ibom Air Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal|www.ibomair.com| Is Ibom Air recruitment currently ongoing? Ibom AIr recruitment form portal has been activated but from the information reaching us, the recruitment is yet to commence, however, interested persons should take note of all the information provided in this article.
Ibom Airline is a private airline owned by the Akwa-Ibom State and it was founded on 7th June 2019 by the Udom led administration. Ibom air currently has 5 fleets of aircraft and is currently flying four(4) destinations namely Abuja, Calabar, Enugu, Lagos, and Uyo state as at the time of writing this article.
A lot of our followers have asked us questions concerning Ibom Air recruitment and before applying, ensure that you possess the necessary requirements, and take note of other important information that would be provided in this article.
Requirements For Ibom Air Recruitment
Before applying for Ibom Air recruitment, applicants should ensure that they possess the following:
- A BSc/HND/OND or any other recognized degree in a related discipline.
- Extra certifications in their fields would have an added advantage.
- Basic computing skills would have an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
Ibom Air Recruitment is free of charge so do not pay anyone who claims to be an agent of Ibom Air.
Important Points To Note
Interested applicants should please take note of the following points below:
- Documents would be scanned and uploaded to the Ibom air recruitment portal.
- Applicants should create a LinkedIn account and follow Ibom Air as that is an alternative way of applying.
- Applicants should ensure that they apply before the deadline.
- Only selected or shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Ibom air recruitment portal www.ibomair.com/careers
- Read the requirements for the position you want to apply for thoroughly
- Follow the required steps to apply
- Upload your credentials and any other required documents
- Submit once you are done
subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.