Ibom Air Recruitment Form Portal 2020| Ibom Air recruitment 2020 is currently not ongoing but in this post, I would show you how to apply, requirements and any other related information.
Ibom Airline is a private airline owned by the Akwa-Ibom State and it was founded on 7th June, 2019 by the Udom led administration. Ibom air currently has 5 fleets of aircrafts and is currently flying four(4) destinations namely Abuja, Calabar, Enugu, Lagos and Uyo state.
A lot of questions related to Ibom Air recruitment has been asked by our followers and in this post, we decided to answer all the questions below:1. Is Ibom Air currently recruiting?
2. How do I apply for Ibom Air Recruitment?
3. What are the requirements for Ibom Air Recruitment?
4. When is the deadline for Ibom Air recruitment?
If your question falls into any of the categories above, then make sure you read this post to the end as all the questions would be answered thoroughly.
Read More: Air Peace Recruitment Form Portal 2020
Requirements For Ibom Air Recruitment
1. Applicant should have a degree preferably a bachelor’s degree or higher.
2. Applicant should have an O’level result.
3. Applicant should have basic computing skills.
4. Applicant might be required to have a certification and this depends on the position being advertised for.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1. Ibom Air recruitment is free of charge.
2. Documents would be scanned and uploaded to Ibom Air portal.
3. Create a LinkedIn account and follow Ibom Air in case you are required to apply via LinkedIn.
How To Apply For Ibom Air Recruitment
Interested applicant should visit Ibom Air recruitment Portal www.ibomair.com/careers to apply or bookmark this page as it would be updated once recruitment starts.
Please subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be informed or updated once we publish a new post.